Art + Healing
Program design & implementation to incorporate arts into the healthcare/healing practices. Jacinta leads you in clarifying/defining...
- what program is needed for your population,
- how will you sustain it,
- how will you measure and collect data,
- what research supports your case,
- how to add to current research, and
- who and how to engage partnership development.
Too often, we hastily develop programs from a place of passion and need without thinking of the long-term costs and benefits. Jacinta provides an outside perspective and years of program development to assist individuals and groups in the critical planning and development of art and health/wellness programs so that your time and effort is valued, and those you serve can benefit from your vision.
Art + Community
Strategy & structure on why and how to engage and enhance diverse community buy-in, support and participation. Jacinta will serve as a partner in helping you think through...
- what does diversity and inclusion (D&I) look like for you,
- what is your organizational need and benefits (needs assessment)
- providing tools for, program/performance design and evaluation, and
- how D&I has an economic impact on your organization and community.
Let's not just talk about D&I but let's have the deep talk on the challenges and opportunities, barriers and bridges to diversity and inclusion. And, let's move beyond the theoretical to the practical. Art is a catalyst for this profound understanding and creation of sustainable ideas that transfers across culture and generations. Jacinta provides the research and walks you through how to deepen your commitment to D&I.
Art + Innovation
Leadership training & facilitation to increase understanding and practice of creativity and innovation in the workplace. Through artistic practice (even for those who do not consider themselves "creative"), Jacinta will walk you through activities and discussions that address...
- what is creativity and why is it important in business,
- how to enhance creative thinking among a team, and
- how creativity and innovation work for "non-creatives."
Creativity, innovation and productivity are interconnected. These series of conversations will provide teams the opportunity to tap into unexplored areas and bring about new energy to take them to the next step in reaching their goals.